BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish maybe my Iraqi Dinar will RV SOON then I could buy whatever the hell I wanted to. Its one of the cleanest looking cars I have seen on craigslist. Seems like an awesome deal.

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,711 Posts
strange it only has 64K miles yet the steering wheel is neither Alcantara or the perforated leather wheel. And ugh..grey leather seats...wow those are hard to keep looking good. Hard to tell but I'd swear that doesn't look like an M-Tech front bumper.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
strange it only has 64K miles yet the steering wheel is neither Alcantara or the perforated leather wheel. And ugh..grey leather seats...wow those are hard to keep looking good. Hard to tell but I'd swear that doesn't look like an M-Tech front bumper.
Yeah I have not seen a boost BMW in bend so far that's why I was so surprised. The car looks very clean though.

I do not no much about zhps sounds like you do. Was it a 330 turned to a zhp?

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,711 Posts
well it's got m-tech sideskirts and black window trim..inside dash needles look legit as does the cube trim, shift knob and boot. looks legit enough from the very few photos.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
^ when did the red needles in the dash appear in the zhp i dont have them on my '03.

car looks clean from the pics
I have an '03 330i ZHP and my car has red needles in the instrument cluster.

... I do not no much about zhps sounds like you do. Was it a 330 turned to a zhp?
answer to your question is yes. More info about ZHPs can be found here at this link:
http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?1789-Frequently-Asked-Questions-(FAQ)-About-the-BMW-E46-330-ZHP-Performance-Package-Option

OP,
Car in craigslist looks clean.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Question: And what about the BMW 330 vehicles in Canada that look like the ZHP in the United States?
Answer: Canada was different. In fact, BMW created the M Performance Package in Canada. It not only got the looks of its US counterpart, it also got the upgraded camshafts and engine tweaks. One thing that it didn't get, though, was the red needles on the instrument cluster. Moreover, the redline is at 6500 RPM, even though the car will rev to 6800 RPM -- just like its US ZHP counterpart. It also got the BMW Performance Package exhaust with the thinner walls (exactly like the one on the ZHP). Therefore, while it was not given the ZHP code name, it's simply a ZHP by another name. Indeed, it was given the option code of ZAM.

sob

I has the canadian ZHP then.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Talk to the seller Seems like a nice guy with too much money and is getting something else. LOL I want this so bad its not even funny

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
^ when did the red needles in the dash appear in the zhp i dont have them on my '03.

car looks clean from the pics

US cars were the ONLY ones to get red needles.

No other countries in the world got red needles on the cluster.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I'll just get an M3 then, or just get a us ins. cluster..and who cares really cars look the same

Sent from my LG-P500h using Bimmer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts