BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pathway lighting. Though it doesn't come on automatically, I found out I can just flash the brights real quick and leave my car and the headlights will go out after a few seconds. Pretty cool :) Too bad I don't really have a use for it. :dunno:

·
HartgE46
788 Posts
Do you need the Premium Package for this to work, cause I don't have it on my car? :dunno:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bender said:
hmm what model do you have? wonder if i have that
2001 330ci. All I did was after I turned off the ignition. Flash the brights and it stayed on for about a minute and then went off.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AMB said:
Do you need the Premium Package for this to work, cause I don't have it on my car? :dunno:
Don't know if you need premium package but I do have PP though if that makes a difference.

·
call me kev :D
6,302 Posts
dude.. all of you needs to check out the video when you buy your car..

it basically tells you everything there is about your car.. any hidden ish or whatever

turn the car off, flash the high beam, the xenon or halogen low beam will stay on for 30 secs just so you can see if you park your car in the dark.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
e46boy said:
dude.. all of you needs to check out the video when you buy your car..

it basically tells you everything there is about your car.. any hidden ish or whatever

turn the car off, flash the high beam, the xenon or halogen low beam will stay on for 30 secs just so you can see if you park your car in the dark.
But it's so much more fun when you find it this way :). Makes you love your car even more. It's like your car is learning :).

·
hammer talks like this
4,221 Posts
i lost that video!!! i was looking for it last month cause i didnt know how to work the heater... ahahah

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
bender said:
i lost that video!!! i was looking for it last month cause i didnt know how to work the heater... ahahah
lol i still dont know how to work the damn heater

·
call me kev :D
6,302 Posts
bender said:
:confused: :confused: :lmao: :lmao: it also came with a cd rom with all the videos and instruction on it as well, you lost it too?

hahah i believe it also says in the manual too :thumbup:

·
Registered
396 Posts
you guys really need to read your manuals. and this IS a dealer activated option. not sure if the default setting is on. only takes a few minutes on the DIS machine next time you're in for service.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BMWintoxication said:
OH oh.. might be a dealer activation thing..
I know the automated pathway lighting is programmed by dealer but this one is just manually done after your shut off your engine. :dunno:

·
hammer talks like this
4,221 Posts
e46boy said:

:confused: :confused: :lmao: :lmao: it also came with a cd rom with all the videos and instruction on it as well, you lost it too?

hahah i believe it also says in the manual too :thumbup:
i lost all that shi t.... checked every where... i had to ask you i think about the heater...

·
Taiwan/Vancouver/Shanghai
2,440 Posts
biggiestuff said:
I know the automated pathway lighting is programmed by dealer but this one is just manually done after your shut off your engine. :dunno:

I don't think there is the automated pathway lighting for e46s..

·
Believe it!!!
843 Posts
its dealer activated... if it doenst work... but your sales man shoulda thaught ya all how to use that... i always use mine.. when i park. :p

·
Steelblue Zim Zimma
580 Posts
YEP!!! we have it I have it on mine also

·
T!TSLVR
1,258 Posts
haha I fell asleep during the time I tried to watch the video....

I love the curbside parking lights tho.... too bad it only works for the driver's side.. i thought it would work for the passenger's too hahah :dunno:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts