E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After monkeying w/ the headlight assemblies (Carmax service dudes did a crappy job at assembling them back together when they replaced the corners), I decided to go ahead and do my first mod. I was already in the garage, and already in "work" mode. :) So I installed the ACS pedals. Took me about an hour. Love the look and love the feeling of accomplishment. :)

More mods to come, I hope...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats man!! Also, congrats on getting the new car!! I'm lovin' it! Give me a shout this weekend. Headin' down to Biloxi, Mississippi, so I can loose all my mod money. :woot:

·
Premium Member
1,523 Posts
Why...

...were Carmax 'dudes' touching your car? :nono:

·
Premium Member
1,523 Posts
ahhhh yes...

crazyro said:
Got it!

Well it seems all finally worked out and you've got one heck of a nice ride and one mod under your belt.

I guess what I'm trying to say is you're screwed now! You'll soon be spending all your time trying to score the next mod, trying to justify each purchase trembling and shaking every time you log on to this site fearing you'll hear about and see something - anything - that you'll just have to have next.........

OMG - I've just summarized my life...

·
Mod Squad
10,010 Posts
One of my first mods were foot pedals as well. They added a real nice touch to the interior and still are one of my fav's. If you have the Matte Chrome interior trim, NR Auto makes some silver faced gauges that matches and ties everything together. Just an idea for you.

Did you get replica pedals or did you pay the premium for authentic ones?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts