BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did the two-tone interior a couple weeks ago but ran out of time to do the trim. had some extra time this week and decided to paint them. was stuck between glossy black and flat black for a minute but decided to go with flat black since i've seen alot of cars here with piano black trims.
Primer:

Flat Black:

Driver Side:

(That spot below is from the camera not the panel)

Passenger Side:

Yea yea I know, steptronic w/e :):

I'm in the process of painting the rim around the front speakers now. Glad I went with the flat black instead of piano black :thumbsup:
Sorry about the sh!tty pics, all I have is a point/shoot digi cam. Still got a little more work to do on the two-tone interior before I start modding the exterior.

·
Registered
19,354 Posts
Looks great Jay. You coming out to the Stoneridge meet on Friday? I want to see the two tone in person. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lane, nah man, i'm heading home to good ol' SD Thursday morning. Gonna be there till the 21st. If there's anything going on after I get back, i'll be down to go.

·
Registered
658 Posts
sick !

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I like it. Except the black circles around the speakers.

·
Registered
26,609 Posts
I like the trim...the rings around the speakers are kind of weird, but I can deal with that.

you need to clean your car bad... haha

·
Registered
396 Posts
Nice Trim!! Now you should get a black center console and armrest. It'll look really good on your car. Here's a pic of my black center console

**sorry for the dirty car. just took it couple mins ago**

Attachments

·
Registered
23,362 Posts
Lookin' good Jay! Hope to see you out at Stoneridge. Do something about that iPod cable though! You can route it to the sunglass compartment below your HVAC controls!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts