BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Banned
313 Posts
Honestly, either he missed a shift, or is COMPLETELY BONE STOCK.

I own both a 2002 m3 and a 2008 Speed3, and with just a few bolt ons, my speed3 is WORLDS faster than the M. Bone stock, my speed3 dynoed at 20hp less than bone stock M's dyno at. Now my speed3 has WELL over 350 at the wheels and over 370lb/feet of torque.

·
Registered
340 Posts

I own both a 2002 m3 and a 2008 Speed3, and with just a few bolt ons, my speed3 is WORLDS faster than the M. Bone stock, my speed3 dynoed at 20hp less than bone stock M's dyno at. Now my speed3 has WELL over 350 at the wheels and over 370lb/feet of torque.
It's still a hatchback ....:facepalm:

·
Banned
313 Posts
It's still a hatchback ....:facepalm:
True story. However, I DJ on the weekends, and the speed3 does a great job of hauling an entire setup while still being fun to drive and fast enough to kill you. There's not a lot of vehicles that can say that for under $25k

·
Registered
2,067 Posts

M3 beating a Mazdaspeed 3 :facepalm:

:woot: :rofl:

Who cares, I got 2 words for you...

TOURQUE STEER

(insert picture of shirt with tricycle that says "we learned at an early age the FWD sucks")

/thread

jk :hi:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:woot: :rofl:

Who cares, I got 2 words for you...

TOURQUE STEER

(insert picture of shirt with tricycle that says "we learned at an early age the FWD sucks")

/thread

jk :hi:

Hey I did not want to start a war, the bottom line is I caught up to him very easily so it figures that he was stock full stop.

·
Registered
35 Posts
ask a mod to make you a kill story section, then you can post all of your KEWL Hawt racing stories in there. Maybe next you can take on a VW Beatles or a guy on a bike.

J/K, i don't know you.

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
Just spanked a Mazdaspeed 3, this guy's a total knob, drives around the development where I live like its his private racetrack, whats even more worrying he looks in his late thirties earlt forties :loco:
So you act like you are twelve - what is your point?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just spanked a Mazdaspeed 3, this guy's a total knob, drives around the development where I live like its his private racetrack, whats even more worrying he looks in his late thirties earlt forties :loco:

As I was going thru the development I saw him ahead and when we approchaed the back gates he started revving the engine, as the gates opened there is a tight right hander then about a half a mile straight before you get to the main road, this is basically a private road where they will eventually build houses.

He went thru the gates slowly then as he got half way round the right hander he gunned it, I followed and thought I would teach him a lesson, it took me 2 seconds to get up his arse and stuck there at 3/4 throttle until we reached the main road, both of us got stuck behind a truck and as the single lane turned into two lanes I indicated to overtake, and as I passed him he had a face like a slapped ar$e, not sure what he was expecting but I think he got the message :lmao:
Don't listen to these fools. You got the mAd l33t skilz, bra.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
lol 2009

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So you act like you are twelve - what is your point?
If you have not got anything nice to say you should not open your big fat mouth!:loco:
What is it with these guys, lets just post about changing fuel filler caps eh!!!! forum would last five minutes then these noobs would have to get a real life!:facepalm:

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
2sik2betru

1 - 20 of 156 Posts