BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
call me kev :D
6,302 Posts
e46shift said:

arent those going to be too bright..annoying other drivers?
yeah it's very blinding at night, just get some silvervisions and you'll be fine :thumbup:

·
6,302 Posts
MIKEinTHE323i said:
the stock white bulbs are actually duller than the ambers.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: drive behind me and i'll signal, i bet you, you will turn your head away from it

·
F22C1
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
e46boy said:

yeah it's very blinding at night, just get some silvervisions and you'll be fine :thumbup:

where is the best place to get silvervisions? best meaning cheapest ;)

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
silvervisions suck --- there just spray painted and there too dull, looks retarded... and all the other brand that blink white have a tint of blue, which is ricey IMO.... clear bulbs are perfect for me.... and i dont care if it blinds people behind me personally thats there problem lol.... and its not THAT bright bro

·
6,302 Posts
DropTopBM said:
silvervisions suck --- there just spray painted and there too dull, looks retarded... and all the other brand that blink white have a tint of blue, which is ricey IMO.... clear bulbs are perfect for me.... and i dont care if it blinds people behind me personally thats there problem lol.... and its not THAT bright bro
yeah well, it's the best of the both world, so i ain't complaining, plus if cops aren't so damn picky about bulbs, everyone will be using the clear bulbs. :banghead:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Nice!!!

Good choice!!!

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
e46shift said:

would red turn bulbs be retarded?:dunno:
i have a pair of those if you wanna buy them, i'll sell them for you pretty cheap, but they look pretty nice. but i wanted clear all around.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts