BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car's going in the shop and i get a free rental... anyone know what theyll give me... shouldnt it be comparable to my car??

if they give me a neon im gonna tell them i have million dollar clients flying in from bagdad adn that i cant pick them up in that junk :)

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
CCali said:
my car's going in the shop and i get a free rental... anyone know what theyll give me... shouldnt it be comparable to my car??

if they give me a neon im gonna tell them i have million dollar clients flying in from bagdad adn that i cant pick them up in that junk :)
haha!

whats the BMW going in for?

·
Registered
459 Posts
When I took my 2004 318i in for them to check the engine overnight, they had me a brand new Mini Cooper S, but I had passengers and luggage, so they went and got me a 325Ci, and of course it had a broken mirror and no fuel. I ended up with a brand new 318i Exec in the end. So a bit of a downgrade from my car, but it had TV!

·
Registered
126 Posts
AussieBMW said:
When I took my 2004 318i in for them to check the engine overnight, they had me a brand new Mini Cooper S, but I had passengers and luggage, so they went and got me a 325Ci, and of course it had a broken mirror and no fuel. I ended up with a brand new 318i Exec in the end. So a bit of a downgrade from my car, but it had TV!
I believe that in my area dealers usually give 3er even to 7 series owner
at times they may give something better but thats rare. Sometimes 3er is pretty loaded other times its base model.
Same thing goes with Audi's.

Try to be friendsly with Service Advisor, sometimes they can help you out with better loaner.

·
ILCUTAWOOTIE
3,694 Posts
lol, if the dealer is anything like mine, expect a toyota camry or solara (theres actually nothing wrong with them, but u dont get a bmw as a replacement)
-ALex

1 - 7 of 7 Posts