E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, my name is Aaron! I'll be honest, I'd never been a Bimmer fan, up until just a few weeks ago! My dad always tried getting me into BMW's, and was always dreaming about owning one as I grew up, and I never got it! I was a Camaro guy, and, still am, I've had three, and currently own a bright red 1991 Z28 Hardtop, 5-speed, with every option, in mint condition with 95k miles. I got my first ride in a BMW just a few weeks ago, my 19-year-old supervisors 2002 BMW 330i, M Sport 5-speed, black exterior with black leather and polished aluminum trim interior, navigation, sun roof, pretty much every option available. He picked it up in Chicago at a dealership with 115k on it. That car is incredible. I was speechless! It looks stunning, rides so beautifully, the stereo is loud and crisp, the power is phenomenal, it's just an awesome ride. I'm looking to buy the exact thing! Having trouble finding an "M Sport" 330i though! They seem pretty rare. I can't wait to be a Bimmer owner, and can't wait to see the look on my fathers face the next time I see him ;) he was definitely right, all along!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
welcome hope you get a nice e46 soon. Look for 2003 and up 330i w/ zhp package. Or get the new one ^ :thumbup:
I think you'd like an e46 M3 much more!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts