E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finally decided to get Herb's Silver gauge rings for my ride. Like always he is very fast on getting the product out to me. :thumbup: When I got it, it look good, the second generation didn't have that little nub. Then I decided to paint it Silver Metalic and clear coat over in hoping to get a brighter shine look. It turn out pretty good.

Taking out the gauge housing and installing the guage rings was very easy thanks to TimeFor from E46 Fanatics DIY

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50394&highlight=diy+gauge+ring

So here are some pics... let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more pics

Attachments

·
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and this

Attachments

·
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And finally installed and yes I need silver gauge face to complete the look :cry:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Looks very nice and clean...good job!!!:thumbup:

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
Damn I paid 6000 extra just to have those, I didn't even know it had a different engien I just bought the 330 for those. If only they had made these before

J/K looks pretty dope, OEM quality. :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
carpenterm said:
looks mad good
looks aberrant, absurd, bananas, batty, bonkers, crackes, crazed, cuckoo, daft, delirious, demented, deranged, distracted, fantastic, foolhardy, foolish, frantic, frenetic, frenzied, illogical, imprudent, insane, invalid, irrational, kooky, loony, ludicrous, lunatic, mental, nonsensical, nuts, nutty, preposterous, psychotic, rabid, raving, screwy, senseless, unbalanced, unhinged, unreasonable, unsafe, unsound, unstable, wacky, whacko good

·
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
p0tpie said:

looks aberrant, absurd, bananas, batty, bonkers, crackes, crazed, cuckoo, daft, delirious, demented, deranged, distracted, fantastic, foolhardy, foolish, frantic, frenetic, frenzied, illogical, imprudent, insane, invalid, irrational, kooky, loony, ludicrous, lunatic, mental, nonsensical, nuts, nutty, preposterous, psychotic, rabid, raving, screwy, senseless, unbalanced, unhinged, unreasonable, unsafe, unsound, unstable, wacky, whacko good
Thanks everyone for your nice comments....but Potpie your just mad funny....:lmao: I owe you a big A$$ pie ok.... wait you own that chain ....:banghead:

·
yuppie racing
1,831 Posts
p0tpie said:

looks like you know your ABC's!!!:D

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
1,766 Posts
How much is Herb asking for those rings? And how long did the installation take you?

·
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Faheem Daddy said:
How much is Herb asking for those rings? And how long did the installation take you?
Herb is selling the silver rings for like $45 plus shipping but contact him for more details...

It took me like 30 min cus I had to let the glue dry... but it took me longer to paint the Silver Metallic plus clear coat...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts