E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Poor M3 Owner
615 Posts
lookin good!!
where did u get those cover thing for the plate?

·
Poor M3 Owner
615 Posts
OldGold1906 said:

I picked that cover up at AutoZone or Discount Auto....... less than $10
really..i went to autozone just now.....i didnt c dark ones like that.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Get that Taurus/Contour out of the bg...hehe...BTW...bad ass car...NICE NICE NICE wheels...SSR's look sooo good on M3 with rear dish. What are they...19x10 in the back?

·
Big Baller - Shot Caller
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pkorkis said:
Get that Taurus/Contour out of the bg...hehe...BTW...bad ass car...NICE NICE NICE wheels...SSR's look sooo good on M3 with rear dish. What are they...19x10 in the back?
Hey leave my Taurus alone, LOL

Actually that is my corporate car provided by the company. I can't complain...... get a new one every 2 years, have a credit card to pay for gas and maintenance, and I keep the miles off the M3.

Pretty nice deal

BTW, I got plenty of other shots without the FORD uglying up the pic.:D

·
Registered
244 Posts
OldGold1906 said:

Hey leave my Taurus alone, LOL

Actually that is my corporate car provided by the company. I can't complain...... get a new one every 2 years, have a credit card to pay for gas and maintenance, and I keep the miles off the M3.

Pretty nice deal

BTW, I got plenty of other shots without the FORD uglying up the pic.:D
Haha...that's hilarious. I'm sorry...I've leave the Taurus alone. That's cool that you get a new one every 2 years though w/ paid gas and maintenance. How long are you keeping the M3 for? How many miles do you have on it?

·
Big Baller - Shot Caller
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pkorkis said:

Haha...that's hilarious. I'm sorry...I've leave the Taurus alone. That's cool that you get a new one every 2 years though w/ paid gas and maintenance. How long are you keeping the M3 for? How many miles do you have on it?
I have had the M3 for about 4 months now, got around 4500 miles on it. And thats because I have taken two long trips in it, both were around 1000 miles each. Otherwise I am putting about 500 - 600 miles per month

1 - 13 of 13 Posts