BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
11,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Class got canceled today, so decided to take advantage of the situation by take a few new pics of my ride. I should have some new pics up soon of the new mods, just waiting for the rest of them to get here so I could have everything installed. Let's see, it's going on almost 6 months ago I placed the order :banghead: it's nothing special, but enjoy anyways fellas :)

Anyone want to recommend a good camera, for arounf $400?? :dunno:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Love the car, i've always liked black cars. In my opinion, if you get rid of the blue tint on the signal bulbs the car would look perfect. :thumbup:

·
Registered
11,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys :thumbup:

Wrong Way... All i did was blurr the background a bit, and add a bit more contrast and saturation

ProjectE46... Thanks, yea, I know what you mean. already ahead of you though:D I really don't like the blue tint the corners give out when they're off, but I also hate amber, so I'm doing a DIY silvervision job on them sometime soon, around the same time I'll paint my calipers, which I also have to do since I have 3 old dirty rusty ones, and 1 brand new silver clean one that I had replaced

·
Registered
11,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alan L. said:
The car looks slick. :thumbup:
Coming from you :bow: Maybe I'll catch up to you one day, I wish :lmao:

Hopefully I'll make it up to bimmerfest this year :dunno:

·
Registered
596 Posts
nice shots and nice ride....but the blue corners got to go!

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
5,218 Posts
bimmerchop said:
Coming from you :bow: Maybe I'll catch up to you one day, I wish :lmao:

Hopefully I'll make it up to bimmerfest this year :dunno:
pimp! looks good man, cant wait for the new "version" if the parts ever get to you! :shhh: haha.

On a side note, you better make it to BFE, I'm driving down on friday, gonna clean up the whip and head out saturday. I'll give you a call and make ur ass come. We could 'caravan' down :craig:

-mark

1 - 20 of 47 Posts