BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Badger bimmers and Concours motors are proud to team up for the annual show in Milwaukee @ Concours BMW on June 12th.

Details to come but some things I am working on.
-Paintless dent removal on site
-Estimates for any bodywork or mods by BODYWORKS by Concours (me)
-possibly a drive after the meet
-on site photoshoot, and possibly moving to the lakefront after
-drinks and/or dinner downtown Milwaukee
-discounted room rates for "non-locals"
-giveaways and vendors
-BMW certified tech on site for any questions or inspections needed
-from Z8's to 2002tii's all are welcome

Please let me know anything you guys would like to see/do/have available

·
Registered
29 Posts
Where is Concours BMW? Can you guys do a subframe inspection? International Autos told me they can and will. I asked what they do if they find an issue and they stated that they replace the subframe. Until reading this forum I wasn't even aware of the issue with subframes. Anyway, I thought some sort of repair was made? They also said that the inspection and repair were free?

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are on the other side of town from IA. We are the only BMW certified collision center in Eastern Wisc. The inspection and the repair or replacement are free. There is a guideline of xxx millimeters tolerance. We have done approx 40 replacements since last June. I have one in the shop almost every week and would be more than happy to show you what is involved if you would like.

You can reach me via PM, Email, phone, or just stop by.

http://www.bodyworksbyconcours.com

http://www.facebook.com/BodyworksbyConcours

*sorry, the website is under construction*

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'll most likely stop by, was there just yesterday to get my sub-frame checked out along with a possibly failing cat. Really nice place :thumbsup:

·
Registered
15,231 Posts
Tommy, the Eurowerks show in Minneapolis is June 12th! You should come to that instead, it's probably the biggest show in the midwest.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tommy, the Eurowerks show in Minneapolis is June 12th! You should come to that instead, it's probably the biggest show in the midwest.
Ill tell my boss I'm coming to hang with you instead of supporting my place of employment. :shhh:
Truthfully, once I get out of my lease and mod something new and exciting I'll start exploring the midwest more. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just found out the airshow is also going on that weekend. Guys if you have never experienced the Blue Angels flying over head it is AMAZING! Be a great time to be in Milwaukee.
www.MilwaukeeAirShow.com

I encourage anyone to come up for the weekend and stay at the Iron Horse hotel. We can all do drinks and/or dinner if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hey, looks like fun! I might have to stop by. I hope to have my full detail done by then!

Put my name up there.

Tommy, discounts for E46fanatic members on car purchases? ;)

·
Registered
295 Posts
If the weather isn't too bad, and I get off the golf course early enough, I may bring the roadster down. I'd like to check out the dealership. I'm looking for a new place to make purchases. Not really a Bergstrom fan and my wifes lease is up in 11 months.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have heard conflicting weather reports BUT, the show will be housed indoors with spill over into the service area or outdoors as needed. This is also coordinated with a sales informational event so feel free to ask away!

There will be a PDR tech (Acci-dent.com) on hard for quotes and ding work as needed

Roll in anytime between 9 and 10am.

Members of BMWCCA may enter one or more cars, a donation to Second Harvest is strongly encouraged and can be made in either cash or non-perishable food items at the time of the show.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts