BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, if you are one of those people sitting at your computer drinking hatorade that like to call out the people who don't own BMWs and post on this board you may as well hit that back button right now.

For the rest, my DPE's finally got finished and are on the way.. BIG shout out to ryan and mike for putting up with all my pestering these past 3 and 1/2 months. Custom wheels take a long damn time and I hope the rest of the G35 community will thank me for the time and effort put in for them!

One of a kind 20x8.5 in front and 20x10 in rear.. R07 Variant S in Phantom black. Plenty more pictures to come if anyone is interested once they get here next week. My car should be completely finished by 2,000 miles on the odometer. :p

·
Registered
0 Posts
thebigsadler said:
First off, if you are one of those people sitting at your computer drinking hatorade that like to call out the people who don't own BMWs and post on this board you may as well hit that back button right now.

For the rest, my DPE's finally got finished and are on the way.. BIG shout out to ryan and mike for putting up with all my pestering these past 3 and 1/2 months. Custom wheels take a long damn time and I hope the rest of the G35 community will thank me for the time and effort put in for them!

One of a kind 20x8.5 in front and 20x10 in rear.. R07 Variant S in Phantom black. Plenty more pictures to come if anyone is interested once they get here next week. My car should be completely finished by 2,000 miles on the odometer. :p

Post pics when done. that should be bad as hell

·
JDM - Style
4,165 Posts
You don't own a BMW! Whaddya doing posting that crap here??

I'm just kiddin, of course :D G35 :drool: Your G35 :drool: x 100

·
Europrojektz NW
989 Posts
Those rims are sick, good call on the design and finish. G35s are definitely worth posting on this forum especially w/ those DPEs. Good job :thumbup:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Damn that $hits gonna look so hard :str8pimpi good choice on wheels :thumbup: DPE owns :)

Rickey

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dronell19 said:
You don't own a BMW! Whaddya doing posting that crap here??

I'm just kiddin, of course :D G35 :drool: Your G35 :drool: x 100
YOU'RE FIRED. jk man.. love the work wheels.

E46_Angemon said:
Those rims are sick, good call on the design and finish. G35s are definitely worth posting on this forum especially w/ those DPEs. Good job :thumbup:
thanks much.. appreciate the comments.

1BADe46 said:
Damn that $hits gonna look so hard :str8pimpi good choice on wheels :thumbup: DPE owns :)

Rickey
i was originally going to do the R20's, but mike swayed me because he had them on his car and then did a set on a g35 in 19's awhile back. thanks, i posted in your thread twice because your car looked so nice haha.

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
those look very familiar :eeps:

:woot: :woot:

1 - 20 of 133 Posts