E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Kinda new on e46fan, don’t post much but always on it everyday…
I just wanted to share a couple of pictures of my ride, nothing special like the heavy hitters here on the forum. But I did get all the mods from people here on the forum

Got my Iforged Seneka from doofoo, bilstein PSS from jota187, UUC evo3 from sheefo2k, and m3 lip trunk spoiler from a grp buy from reviMotorworks all in the last 2 months
–thks guys :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Likes Supermodels
2,358 Posts
:pics:
stunymtae said:
I just wanted to share a couple of pictures of my ride, nothing special like the heavy hitters here on the form. But I did get all the mods from people here on the form

Got my Iforged Seneka from doofoo, bilstein PSS from jota187, UUC evo3 from sheefo2k, and m3 lip trunk spoiler from a grp buy from reviMotorworks all in the last 2 months

·
Likes Supermodels
2,358 Posts
damn bro u beat me to it :lmao:

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,113 Posts
looks awesome!!! :D

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
stunymtae said:
I just wanted to share a couple of pictures of my ride, nothing special like the heavy hitters here on the forum. But I did get all the mods from people here on the forum

Ride looks neat. In the process of pimping mine. :thumbup:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Nice clean drop......Just right!

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Are your wheels 19'? or 18's? i'm about to install some pss's on my car and want to get an idea of my ride height, i have 18's. and that looks real good man!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts