BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Are you with the same car since they joined?

• yes

Votes: 34 79.1%
  • no

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
modder fokker
6,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think a lot of people are gone or have different cars sinds i joined the forum. Who is still out there that still drives the same bmw as in 2001? Sometimes i feel i am the only one with the same car :)

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Pmmeke said:
I think a lot of people are gone or have different cars sinds i joined the forum. Who is still out there that still drives the same bmw as in 2001? Sometimes i feel i am the only one with the same car :)

:hi:

·
Registered
428 Posts
I drive the same car. Hell, it's only three years old and only has 30K miles - it's barely broken in. LOL!

·
modder fokker
6,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes i want to drive it another 2 years to but especialy i think the showcars have changed owners a lot

·
Registered
428 Posts
Pmmeke said:
yes i want to drive it another 2 years to but especialy i think the showcars have changed owners a lot
Oh, well if you're talking show cars, that's probably a different story. Seems like people change those like they change shoes. Mine is a daily driver (more-or-less) and I'll hold onto it until the next M3, probably, so you're looking at another 3-4 years.

·
Imported Redneck
874 Posts
:hi: :hi:

hanging in there...still love my 01. Apparantly I got a "good" one as she has not given me any problems at all.

I HOPE not to fall for the next 3 so i can keep her longer, that and I can't afford new mods anymore

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
looks like im the first one to vote no so far.....i had a 2000 328i when I first joined then put too many mods=too many problems..car ran out of warrenty in 02 so I bought a new 325i in 02...and about to sell that one this may...

·
Registered
95 Posts
I had my 01 330i untill a few months when the lease ran up. Beautiful car NO problems and when I returned it, it had less than 30k miles. I got a 04 ZHP ci tho instead.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts