E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 331 Posts

·
1.888.JLEVISW
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!
As many of you have already read, we recently had the pleasure of experiencing the BMW European Delivery Program on a beautiful new 335i:

In this thread, we will be documenting the progress of the car. You can check here for regular updates, installation photos, and information about this car and it's development.

We hope you will subscribe and share our excitement during this build-up! Don't blink... this car will be done before you know it!

Regards
JL

·
1.888.JLEVISW
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, to start at the beginning, here are some photos from the day we picked the car up at the Welt (June 7th), as well as some photos from places in Germany, Switzerland, and Southern France

·
1.888.JLEVISW
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The car has arrived at Long Beach BMW! We're going to pick it up tomorrow, 08/08/08. Big thanks to Will Shaw!

And... before you guys get bored of stock 335i photos, here are some quick teasers.

First we will be upgrading the brakes, wheels, suspension, and drivetrain before any aerodynamic or cosmetic upgrades are installed... Unfortunately all the good stuff is boxed up, but here is what a 335i in a box looks like :lol:

The wheels and tires are already waiting at Sonic MS in Mountain View, our close friends, business associates, and recommended installation facility. Looking forward to working with these guys over the weekend to transform this already quick car into an absolute beast!

More to come tomorrow...
JL

·
Registered
7,077 Posts
this is going to be sick!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
they just went on the euro delivery program. you gte the car for cheaper.. and at my local dealership they had some kind of deal where u buy 1 ticket to germany and get the other one free.. seems worth it to me :dunno:

i would def do that program if i got a new car

1 - 20 of 331 Posts