BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1.888.JLEVISW
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

For pricing and ordering information, please visit the link below or contact us directly.

This new GPS system from Dynavin is a huge breakthrough in aftermarket Navigation technology. Previously the only options for in-dash navigation were to either pay thousands of dollars to retrofit a factory navigation system to your vehicle, or pay hundreds for a plastic bezel, and pay someone to spend upwards of 8 hours modifying the insides of your dash in an attempt to install a generic double din navigation unit into your vehicle.

With Dynavins new GPS system, you will get an economically priced in-dash navigation system, complete with bluetooth, DVD, iPod, steering wheel controls, USB and many other features listed below. This is a plug-and-play system with no need to search for brackets, cables, or adapters to do the install. This installation installs in under an hour, and requires NO PERMANENT MODIFICATION to your vehicle. This system was designed SPECIFICALLY for the vehicle for which is is being sold (E46, E90 or E39/E53 X5/e38) so it has a very flush and OEM look.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wait... why should we pay an extra 100? When other vendors is 599 or less.
We are the first to admit we are not the cheapest place to shop. We do, however, pride ourselves on offering some of the best service and highest-quality parts in the industry. We find that our prices are generally only a little bit more, and so we hope that our customers will find that service and that guarantee to be worth it.

In any event, contact me directly for the best price :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
We are the first to admit we are not the cheapest place to shop. We do, however, pride ourselves on offering some of the best service and highest-quality parts in the industry. We find that our prices are generally only a little bit more, and so we hope that our customers will find that service and that guarantee to be worth it.

In any event, contact me directly for the best price :thumbsup:
Just like you guys stood by your products side when I had angel eyes problems...:rolleyes:

What makes your products different from all the others?

Lol. You should decrease your cut. :rofl:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just like you guys stood by your products side when I had angel eyes problems...:rolleyes:

What makes your products different from all the others?

Lol. You should decrease your cut. :rofl:
Hmmm - I'm about to send back 2x Weisslicht Angel Eye rings for repair/replacement, so this little comment of yours scared me a bit! I know they don't do advance replacement on AE, which is a huge pain in my ass and a reason I would never buy AE from JLevi again. Admittedly though, other than this one issue (which was the only time I actually needed 'service'), JLevi SW has overall been good to me, as my emails are answered promptly!

·
1.888.JLEVISW
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmmm - I'm about to send back 2x Weisslicht Angel Eye rings for repair/replacement, so this little comment of yours scared me a bit! I know they don't do advance replacement on AE, which is a huge pain in my ass and a reason I would never buy AE from JLevi again. Admittedly though, other than this one issue (which was the only time I actually needed 'service'), JLevi SW has overall been good to me, as my emails are answered promptly!
Thanks for your support. If you run into any issues with the RMA, please feel free to contact me directly [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts