E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Are we there yet??
6,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
black02330ci said:
Why does the blinker in the picture blink bluish and not amber. Question - does this new corner bulb invisible when my headlights are on
:hmm:

There are 2 types, the amber version which i got and there is a xenon version that blinks bluish white.

I dont know I think they are on when the parking lights are on wont know till the weekend.

JLevi, now you just need to get working on the LED taillights for sedans!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Staszek said:
There are 2 types, the amber version which i got and there is a xenon version that blinks bluish white.

I dont know I think they are on when the parking lights are on wont know till the weekend.

JLevi, now you just need to get working on the LED taillights for sedans!!
Please take a picture after the install. Can't wait to see it before ordering. I currently have the SilverVision bulb and they're amber color when the headlights are on, but invisible in the daytime. I'm hoping Jlevi bulb is what we're all looking for.

- blink amber ONLY when is on and invisible when is off (night time)

:thumbup:

·
Are we there yet??
6,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
black02330ci said:
Please take a picture after the install. Can't wait to see it before ordering. I currently have the SilverVision bulb and they're amber color when the headlights are on, but invisible in the daytime. I'm hoping Jlevi bulb is what we're all looking for.

- blink amber ONLY when is on and invisible when is off (night time)

:thumbup:
Yea I would have installed them last night if I had my car. I HATE THIS!! :bawling: Soon soon! lol

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
dont mean to hijack but JL

1. stuff will be shipped out 2morrow

2. whats the good word on the led tails man

3. any pics of the back side wiring on the led tails so i can do that hyper white conversion???

·
Registered
485 Posts
those look pretty sweet, will they work in the rear also or are they just for the front?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Hmm...these are interesting. Where the heck have I been? Anyway, my Stealth bulbs suck in the daytime. These look much better.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts