BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in
2 12w6v2 BRAND NEW
or used for 10 months
2 10w6AE w/ box

Also got a BRAND NEW Eclipse CD8443.

Make me an offer....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
which subs are you talking about
I don't have any pix yet, cuz i'm at school down in LA. And the deck is in Nor Cal... but i will be going back next tuesday. But if you want i can just look it up on the web and show u pix. I have pix of the old subs. I'll post it up a little later

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also, got one more thing for sale. PPI 2200. I used this amp to power up the 2 10's w6AE.
Make me an offer...

·
ACS and Hamann mutt!!!
705 Posts
RyCe2gO said:
which subs are you talking about
I don't have any pix yet, cuz i'm at school down in LA. And the deck is in Nor Cal... but i will be going back next tuesday. But if you want i can just look it up on the web and show u pix. I have pix of the old subs. I'll post it up a little later
Post some pics of the jl w6s

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
bro ur in la? do u have the 12w6v2s with you? i might be interested, please pm me details on price/warranty/ and when/where u bought them from, thanks alot

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i haven't gotten the time to post pix, sorry. But i will, ASAP. I also hav a 10w3 brand new, in a prowedge box. Make me an offer. It was actually used to test out to make sure it was working but just for about 20 sec.

·
Registered
0 Posts
thanks sparc it --- my account hadnt been activated. I am interested in the eclipse. If it includes everything - I think I will take it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts