BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
hammer talks like this
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
JL displayed some new amps called the "e" series at the CES show. the terminals are on the sides rather then on the bottom of this new line of amps. they are not replacing the current style, but "complementing" them. you can check the different ones out at http://www.jlaudio.com/press/eAMPs.html also they have the new 13W6v2 and 8W7 subs.

Attachments

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
1,995 Posts
the eclass amps are supposedly their more affordable line i think. the slash amps are kinda cool...really eyeing that big block 450/4 amp...

also that 8w7 is tempting..i wonder how much bass i would get out of it if i ran it in a ported box in the trunk. im not looking for too much bass..just a good balance of highs/mids/subs..hmm..the possibilities:)

·
hammer talks like this
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that one looks promising, but its worded odd.
Channels 1&2:
150W RMS x 2 @ 1.5-4Ù
300W RMS x 1 @ 3-8Ù
Channels 3&4:
75W RMS x 2 @ 1.5-4Ù
150W RMS x 1 @ 3-8Ù

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
1,995 Posts
yeah, i kinda want more power to my fronts than my rears, so with the 150x2 at the front and the 75x2 at the back should do it just fine. im into rear fill. :D and if this provides enough mid bass, then mabye i can make do without a sub :) (just trying to save money, hehe)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts