BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my new JL audio (12w3 I think) sub with a custom enclosure designed to slide in and mount in the center of the back seat (where the ski pass is at) and then has a false wall to cover the sub so you will not see it (very show like quality install). I started to have it built and before install I changed my idea to go with something small (I put in 8's in the rear deck).

I am asking 100 bucks

I also have a used Kenwood amp that I was going to run it with ( I think it is rated to about 600w or more - matched to the speaker ), if you are interested. I will sell that for 40 bucks

Let me know if you need pictures

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
PM'd

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to get you pictures i need an email address to send them to

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Monday bump

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Post some pics so we can see..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i cant post pics but i can send them in email

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
I purchased the amp from him, received it when I returned to work today. Everything as described and packaged well.

Bump for a good seller!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
all pm's replied
bump it up

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
any one can post pics, put them on photobucket or flickr and then right click and hit copy image address. then when your replying click the image button and past the link. why do people insist on not posting pics when they sell something. just makes you look sketchy.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
any one can post pics, put them on photobucket or flickr and then right click and hit copy image address. then when your replying click the image button and past the link. why do people insist on not posting pics when they sell something. just makes you look sketchy.
Valid point, but I did indeed confirm I received the amp he was selling so that should help. :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts