The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
4,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
enjoy my lil notations on the package *****?? :flipoff: :lmao:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
yeah thanks a lot that was just a barrel of f ucking laughs

the mailroom at my office thought it was so hilarious they made sure to show it to the human resources department

·
4,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
??? Are you for real ??? :dunno: ....tell me the truth ****er!! Don't guilt me if your not for real, it was a residential address i sent it too...

·
2,376 Posts
he was pissed as hell when he talked to me earlier, I think he's for real. What did you friggin write?

·
4,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really wise *** i know 4 a fact it delivered 2 days ago so at least if your gonna play along get the story straight!!! :flipoff:

·
2,376 Posts
today was the first time ive talked to him all week. I've got no idea when it actually got there. he said he just found out today that the ***** in the mailroom told human resources or something... sounds like they're all uptight about this ****...

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
dave is correct so "his story is straight"
i didnt find out that the ***** in the mailroom informed thr HR department until yesterday....... and i had a wonderful 2 hour meeting with them today thank you

should be a fun weekend wondering if ill still have a job on monday

·
4,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn man i was just trying to have some fun with you and thought the address was residential. Sorry bro if you like have them gimme a call i'll explain the stupid **** i did.... i hope your not upset and still my *****!!! :dunno:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts