BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anybody else is having the same problem with them but i ordered my DAE from them almost a month ago and still haven't gotten them yet. All i heard from them was "we are doing our inventory... they will be shipped asap" What the **** does that mean????? Anybody else had delayed delivery of the products???? It is really pissing me off now...:banghead: :mad:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
m3kid said:
i got mine in 1.5 weeks... i'm sure they must be busy or something. just wait a while.
Yeah.. They MUST bE!! Cuz i sent them 3 emails since i ordered my DAE and got only one reply back.. :mad:

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,782 Posts
give him time.. he's the only one selling and sending the products.. :tsk:

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,831 Posts
It'll be worth the wait and theres a good explanation. I've got nothing but good things to say about him and all I've ordered were silver guage rings(so far). Once they are on you will not even remember or care how long it took, just that they look super :pimpin:

·
Site Sponsor
18,467 Posts
ac325ci said:
give him time.. he's the only one selling and sending the products.. :tsk:
:pimpin:
+
product dev
installs
answering ALL emails
6 products.

It's not easy, but we are ABOUT service.

sorry, shameless plug, but I couldn't resist this.

Even if you are "ONE" that doesn't mean you can't be there all the time.

That said, I'm the first one to tell you, give the guy time, it's not fair of you to post this online without contacting them, if you have, then all bets are off of course.

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
i should have gotten umnitzas......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts