E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
33,314 Posts
e46s in Jersey? :hmm:

I thought everyone in Jersey had to drive one of these :eeps:

·
Registered
2016 340i xD 6-spd
26,772 Posts
I'm from NJ, OP. I saw this fugly green bmw with a Range Rover roof and pink brake calipers on 78 today. I tried to get a photo of it, but it was too fast for me...think it had the zip tie mod or something.

Anyway, my pic. is in my sig, but with my mileage, I don't think I'll be around here too much...way too much nonsense...what color to paint this, cars not starting, cooling systems exploding. Way too much drama. I think I'll move to the CA forum where the people seem so nice. Also, the folks in Australia are particularly entertaining...even nicer than in CA. True story!

·
Registered
2016 340i xD 6-spd
26,772 Posts
:pfft: no one is nicer than us Doug :ben:
Is that a threat? :lmao:

I know that in Australia, when one of their mates is sick, a local will hand-milk bees for honey and deliver said fresh honey to sick friend's mouth...sometimes healing vegetables too.

You got anything like that culture in California? I know you have night stalkers there, and evidently no shortage of tissues. One mad genius with cars...okay, maybe a few...but that doesn't make you better than an entire country.

You think your women are hotter than Australian women? Hmmm? That's a tough call that.

Oh, and sorry, Drew, but 'tofu on a barbie'? Not so much!

33,314 Posts
Is that a threat? :lmao:

I know that in Australia, when one of their mates is sick, a local will hand-milk bees for honey and deliver said fresh honey to sick friend's mouth...sometimes healing vegetables too.

You got anything like that culture in California? I know you have night stalkers there, and evidently no shortage of tissues. One mad genius with cars...okay, maybe a few...but that doesn't make you better than an entire country.

You think your women are hotter than Australian women? Hmmm? That's a tough call that.

Oh, and sorry, Drew, but 'tofu on a barbie'? Not so much!
Well Doug, Kalim and I are currently sick... we didnt receive any bee milk, but a few of the local fanatics were kind enough to deliver another kind of milk directly to our mouths :4ngie:

·
Registered
2016 340i xD 6-spd
26,772 Posts
Well Doug, Kalim and I are currently sick... we didnt receive any bee milk, but a few of the local fanatics were kind enough to deliver another kind of milk directly to our mouths :4ngie:
You're allowed to have goats in California? Do you strap them in the same as you would a dog in your car?

Doesn't their bleeting get really annoying?

Anyway, just for the record, since I'm back...you guys know you're the best...Australia Chat is definitely second to you...but still...they're very funny! I think maybe we should all take a trip and you can show them how chat is done by you!

Maybe I'll see you there tonight!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts