Its that time again people!
I am ecstatic to say its time to take the snow tires off your cars, put your aftermarket wheels back on, and take your baby out of the garage. Its time for the first JSE46 meet and cruise of 2011! We had an incredible turn out at the last meet with over 35+ cars, from M6's to an 80's 5 series and everything in between.
This meet is the first of the year, and we did a great job picking an awesome lot right on the water that's big enough to have a carnival. The route we are running for the cruise is absolutely awesome. Its ~20 miles and should take a little less than an hour. We will end at the Monmouth Mall for dinner. Anyone that was at the last meet can tell you Mt. Mitchell is full of awesome driving roads. It should be a great start to 2011 and I hope to see you all there!
Who: The Jersey Shore E46ers
What: ShorE46 Meet and Cruise #1
Where: 10 Harbor Way. Belford, NJ 07718
When: Sunday, May 1st 2011. Meet at 1:00 PM
- The lot has a park ranger on site, and as tempting as it may be to rip thru the lot, I dont want to see any burn outs, drifting, or overly aggressive driving. Its a public lot and we have to respect the lot and other people in it. Dont ruin it for everyone and get us kicked out
- Upon arrival, see Dan for a cruise directions packet
- As usual, we encourage people to bring friends and love to see any type of BMWs in attendance, so feel free to bring a friend, girlfriend/boyfriend, spouse, or even a parent or 2!
- We dont stop once we get going, so get gas before you arrive!
- Check back in the thread often for updates
- Rain Date: coming soon
- Feel free to PM me with any questions
- Lot Pictures:
^^The Red A is where your GPS will drop you off, but you can see the lot above it
1. RogueStatus37 (host)
2. Dryan81 (co-host)
3. Glissco27 (co-host)
Last meet of 2010 Pictures- http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=800293&highlight=