E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATES

Its that time again people!​

I am ecstatic to say its time to take the snow tires off your cars, put your aftermarket wheels back on, and take your baby out of the garage. Its time for the first JSE46 meet and cruise of 2011! We had an incredible turn out at the last meet with over 35+ cars, from M6's to an 80's 5 series and everything in between.
This meet is the first of the year, and we did a great job picking an awesome lot right on the water that's big enough to have a carnival. The route we are running for the cruise is absolutely awesome. Its ~20 miles and should take a little less than an hour. We will end at the Monmouth Mall for dinner. Anyone that was at the last meet can tell you Mt. Mitchell is full of awesome driving roads. It should be a great start to 2011 and I hope to see you all there!

Who: The Jersey Shore E46ers

What: ShorE46 Meet and Cruise #1

Where: 10 Harbor Way. Belford, NJ 07718

When: Sunday, May 1st 2011. Meet at 1:00 PM

Other Info:
  • The lot has a park ranger on site, and as tempting as it may be to rip thru the lot, I dont want to see any burn outs, drifting, or overly aggressive driving. Its a public lot and we have to respect the lot and other people in it. Dont ruin it for everyone and get us kicked out
  • Upon arrival, see Dan for a cruise directions packet
  • As usual, we encourage people to bring friends and love to see any type of BMWs in attendance, so feel free to bring a friend, girlfriend/boyfriend, spouse, or even a parent or 2!
  • We dont stop once we get going, so get gas before you arrive!
  • Check back in the thread often for updates
  • Rain Date: coming soon
  • Feel free to PM me with any questions
  • Lot Pictures:

^^The Red A is where your GPS will drop you off, but you can see the lot above it

Attendance:
1. RogueStatus37 (host)
2. Dryan81 (co-host)
3. Glissco27 (co-host)
4.acpStunts
5.sgplayer69
6.k41
7.///Mostarac
8.ICONIKE46
9.Dvykhopen
10.davidmic
11.btober
12.VinniE46
13.bmw335ion18s
14.adb1028
15.FelizPrim3
16.Wagonsforlife
17.rcsummers
18.VonGeiss
19.Nj330xi
20.ItsDakar04
21.LtKreevey
22.ct323i
23.adb1028
24.raptorman5174
25.pMak26

Other links:
Last meet of 2010 Pictures- http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=800293&highlight=

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
oh my bad i thought its april 1'st

then count me in !

if my car is still alive LOL

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Nick you know I'll be there bro :thumbsup:

Unfortunately because I got this ticket and I'm goin to court for it so I can get points removed etc...I won't have my wheels on by then :( But I'll have my interior done by then though :woot: Then again, who cares..point of this meet is to just chill and have a good time with other board members, my car will be ready when it's ready :)

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
damnn just sayin, thats the week finals start in college for a lotta ppl my dude
Yeah Benny, never thought of that. If we see a lot of people that cant make the meet because of finals, well consider changing the date.
Nick you know I'll be there bro :thumbsup:

Unfortunately because I got this ticket and I'm goin to court for it so I can get points removed etc...I won't have my wheels on by then :( But I'll have my interior done by then though :woot: Then again, who cares..point of this meet is to just chill and have a good time with other board members, my car will be ready when it's ready :)
Good **** dude. Im curious to see how the car looks now. Havnt seen it since the last meet when it was dead stock.

·
Registered
257 Posts
aboslutely can't wait for this:clap:. Dan did you take those the other day?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
...Nice big lot, and right on the water, SHORE46 style :str8pimpi

I am def. looking forward to the first meet for us this season.
Thanks for throwing those pics up dan. Never got around to it last night.

That is a great lot man. Perfect location. :thumbsup: to you nick!
aboslutely can't wait for this:clap:. Dan did you take those the other day?
Should be incredible.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Counting down the days...

·
Registered
257 Posts
In. Any nice photoshoot locations close by?
theres a scenic park overlooking the water 10 mins into the route. look at the pic above thats of the water

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
In. Any nice photoshoot locations close by?
The starting lot has some cool boats and stuff for a background and depending on where we park, some water in the background and possibly even the G-Dub or NY Skyline
theres a scenic park overlooking the water 10 mins into the route. look at the pic above thats of the water
yeah but we are not stopping to take pictures. Once we get going, we dont stop for anything. Thats why you have to fill up before.

·
Registered
257 Posts
i meant scenic while driving haha

1 - 20 of 208 Posts