E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guyz know of a good hand wash place in north jersey??? Hopefully around essex, morris, or bergen county... I'm too lazy to wash the car myself plus its to f*king cold!!! I'd lose all of my extremities by the time I'm done washing it. Help.... I'd like to get it done today if possible.... thanks

Vin
 

·
XX
Joined
·
375 Posts
LOL, I washed my car last week when it was 39F. The neighbor's think I'm crazy. It's not that bad, just put on a heavy sweatshirt and rubber gloves. I can't bring my to take it to a car wash :cry: Good Luck ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
Ghost[Knight] said:
Any of you guyz know of a good hand wash place in north jersey??? Hopefully around essex, morris, or bergen county... I'm too lazy to wash the car myself plus its to f*king cold!!! I'd lose all of my extremities by the time I'm done washing it. Help.... I'd like to get it done today if possible.... thanks

Vin

I live in Bergen County and there's one on Route 303, forgot the name of it but they do an excellent job.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
318 Posts
In Perth Amboy, there's one on Convery Blvd, near shoprite... my pops go there once in a while and they do an excellent job.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Perth Amboy is way too far to get a car wash... lolz that'd be too crazy just for a car wash... thanks tho.

itzphong said:
In Perth Amboy, there's one on Convery Blvd, near shoprite... my pops go there once in a while and they do an excellent job.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where in bergen county is it??? Thanks.

double_R said:
I live in Bergen County and there's one on Route 303, forgot the name of it but they do an excellent job.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top