E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1321 - 1340 of 1779 Posts

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
The S54 transplant has been done countless times on an E46 sedan, but IMO, what makes this the best one ever is that the car looks very OEM-ish. Its not over done in the slightest. It gives an ideal representation of what an E46 M3 sedan would have looked like if BMW did make one.

Love it! and def the sickest thread of oh nine!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
^^+1 :thumbup:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Thanks for all the nice replies! ;)

Awesome car! With the slicks and those brake and suspension setup, this must be a porsche-killer (or anything else) on track.

Now go give your girlfriend some quality time, I'm sure she hates this car by now. :p (Mine would :rofl:)
It's a good thing Im single, or this car would newer be finished...;)

are you getting magazine coverage for this build?
It's coming.

This one is the best project that I have seen in my life, has the finished some perfect, congratulations!!

And the interior?? Are back seats going to be those of series?? Have you thought to change the device of music into one with disc??
Thanks, Im trying to find someone who can do my back seats in the same style as the recaro front seats. Soon I hope. I have the 6 disc cd changer in the back so Im ok.

Jeppe will be not on the forums because he is drivin his car 24/7 now :)

:thumbsup:
Hehe...almost..:D

Was at Vålerbanen racetrack today and it was lots of fun! Car was perfect all day.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Well jesus christ Jeppe, not only are u good at rebuilding cars, you're also a great driver! You have an amazing machine; i like how you were able to overtake most cars on the turns. Also that e30 m3 was a rocket; that engine seems to be too powerful for that car as you can tell it was losing grip because it was so powerful. Thanks for the great video.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Video was sick man!
Your an awesome driver.
When I hear those rocks hit ur car i cringe so hard :bawling:
That E30 was so fvckn amazing!!!!!

·
Registered
19,665 Posts
Is this a piece I can buy or something you and the welder made????

Here is a little update from the welder. He has welded the spare wheel well M3 style:

Here with the M3 foam insert:

·
Registered
549 Posts
i'm not satisfied with the finished pics. we're gonna need some more. at least 1 pic from every corner, at least 1 pic from the engine bay, at least 1 pic from the trunk and 1 or 2 pics from the interior. a rolling shot would be nice too...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,336 ·
Well jesus christ Jeppe, not only are u good at rebuilding cars, you're also a great driver! You have an amazing machine; i like how you were able to overtake most cars on the turns. Also that e30 m3 was a rocket; that engine seems to be too powerful for that car as you can tell it was losing grip because it was so powerful. Thanks for the great video.
Thanks;) Im very satisfied with the grip and brakes on my car, considering this is a heavy road car compared to the E30 and some of the other race cars there. Yea, the E30 was a rocket but as you said it has almost too much hp..

Video was sick man!
Your an awesome driver.
When I hear those rocks hit ur car i cringe so hard :bawling:
That E30 was so fvckn amazing!!!!!
Thanks. Good thing the front bumper has a couple of extra layers with paint.;)

Is this a piece I can buy or something you and the welder made????
He made this, but you can buy it from the dealer.

Great driving! :thumbsup:

i'm not satisfied with the finished pics. we're gonna need some more. at least 1 pic from every corner, at least 1 pic from the engine bay, at least 1 pic from the trunk and 1 or 2 pics from the interior. a rolling shot would be nice too...
I will do that ;)

wow how did i miss this thread.. congrats bro, sick car.:bow:

·
Registered
188 Posts
You weren't lying when you said you were tracking this car!

Like I said earlier. Nice car and really good job. My last car was the same green (fern green), quite rare, and I was sad to see the M go.
Thanks.:) Mine was Oxford green.

Was out driving and taking some pictures with Per and his Cobra ;)

Per driving and me taking pics. Per got a bit carried away and drove really fast, making it hard for me to capture the car with my camera...;) But some came out alright.

Look at the car on the left, same stripes..hehe

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
She looks gorgeous!

1321 - 1340 of 1779 Posts