BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since re remodeled our building last year I though I would share some pictures of the updated digs.

Thanks for all the support from the E46 guys!

We have a flat screen TV in the waiting room with built in netflix. Top gear seems to be popular on Netflix....

Attachments

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
191 Posts
Looks ugly, :hi:

JK

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Nice. I just won a gift card from you guys via Facebook the other day. :thumbsup: Also, that first picture up there looks familiar, almost like its a background for a facebook page :eeps:

On a side note here, next year i will be living in Minnesota going to school to finish my bachelors degree. I have a shop down here in Chicago that works on my Mk5 Jetta (DubWerks), however when i'm up in Minnesota i would need to find myself a different place to have work done. Do you guys at J&B Eurotech work on VW's as well? If so, i think i found my "go to" shop

EDIT: Nevermind. I just checked out your website. I'll be having you guys do work onto my Jetta next year. YAY!

·
Registered
160 Posts
That's one slick looking place. Minnesotan fanatics are lucky to live in proximity. When I fixed my head gasket then had Seth re-fix it for me I was talking to the tow truck driver about what a great business Seth runs and he told me that he has picked up BMWs from the dealership to be fixed at JBEurotech.

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys of course ///Maniak took all the Photos :) For those that don't know Ben is our Lead Service Adviser so give him a call :)

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice. I just won a gift card from you guys via Facebook the other day. :thumbsup: Also, that first picture up there looks familiar, almost like its a background for a facebook page :eeps:

On a side note here, next year i will be living in Minnesota going to school to finish my bachelors degree. I have a shop down here in Chicago that works on my Mk5 Jetta (DubWerks), however when i'm up in Minnesota i would need to find myself a different place to have work done. Do you guys at J&B Eurotech work on VW's as well? If so, i think i found my "go to" shop

EDIT: Nevermind. I just checked out your website. I'll be having you guys do work onto my Jetta next year. YAY!

No problem we would be happy to take care of the Jetta!

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bill Powell works for you now, eh? That's cool. I remember working with him at Sears about 6 years ago and liking him a lot.
Yup Bill powell is here

1 - 19 of 19 Posts