E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
people always say you notice your type of car alot after u buy one .. not because their are more but because you simply notice them now

NOT THE CASE

i mean wtf !!! im 22 and used to think i was cool but almost everywhere i go i either park next to a car just like mine or am driving in front/behind or next to another just like mine. even all my friends are always like "hey i think i saw you" but didnt!!! even my ma the other day said she saw a car just like mine with a kid who looked like me (she noticed cause he was surrounded by cops

just today i was driving side by side 2 random e46's on the beltway (till one tried to race but i didnt go for it)

anywhere.. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im buying something no one has next.. like an aztec :pimpin:

·
Registered
12 Posts
CCali said:
people always say you notice your type of car alot after u buy one .. not because their are more but because you simply notice them now

NOT THE CASE

i mean wtf !!! im 22 and used to think i was cool but almost everywhere i go i either park next to a car just like mine or am driving in front/behind or next to another just like mine. even all my friends are always like "hey i think i saw you" but didnt!!! even my ma the other day said she saw a car just like mine with a kid who looked like me (she noticed cause he was surrounded by cops

just today i was driving side by side 2 random e46's on the beltway (till one tried to race but i didnt go for it)

anywhere.. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you need a beat up pontiac montana. then call up mtv to 'pimp your ride'

·
Registered
340 Posts
CCali said:
that's funny. one reason why I gave up my loaded 03 Chevy Avlanche Z71, and now driving a 1988 Olds 98. Just joking my moms wanted a 2005 Nissan Altama, so I'm just helping her payoff her Nissan saving up for 330Ci.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.