BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,285 Posts
lol Sweet, btw Umnitza, are these going to be addons to the lightings or it's own seperate things.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Whatever happened to those dde's that you can change the color. I have a video on my computer that has an e46 and the color of the angel eyes changes about 5 different colors within like 20 seconds, which I assume is being done from the inside. I was waiting for that to come out but it never did haha. :thumbup:

·
Rogue Engineering
2,478 Posts
04....04....04.....04....like a chant at a basketball game Matt...cant you hear it?

·
- FAMOUS -
206 Posts
umnitza said:
The color change you have is done by a ferris wheel kaleidoscope. We explored that but found that for $500, no one cared all that much for it.
lol for some reason i'm not surprised. $500 is exorbitant. :D

aaron

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
AssassinGT said:
lol Sweet, btw Umnitza, are these going to be addons to the lightings or it's own seperate things.
i think its going to be something like..... you buy the rings for about $20 each, then you can replace the rings u have now

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
well you know how it is....
replacement rings are $20, so i just put A and B together and made a guess?
wouldnt hurt if they were the same price as replacement rings tho :D

·
Sienna Red Coupe
6,602 Posts
matt, any plans, if it's at all possible, to make lightnings with an OEM color match? Thats one reason why i love my gen v's so much, the light they give off matches my car so well and i like the oem look.

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,285 Posts
Well you could buy those OEM led filter that slides right over the rings, but it doesn't change the color.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts