BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
call me kev :D
Joined
·
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little update on the mods i've put on since, nothing major like some of the ballers on here

AC Shnitzer roof spoiler
Philips 9006 6000k xenon fog kit
brembo crossed drilled rotors
Hawks HPS pads
E46 m3 hood

would like to thank ryan (ryrye46) and teddy (tedster) for everything! :thumbup:

there are too many pics so made them into an album, so click on the following image to go see it



if you have any question.. feel free to ask and comment :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
534 Posts
Very Very Nice Kev, car is Clean as hell... :bow: :bow: :bow: :pimpin:


e46boy said:
Just a little update on the mods i've put on since, nothing major like some of the ballers on here

AC Shnitzer roof spoiler
Philips 9006 6000k xenon fog kit
brembo crossed drilled rotors
Hawks HPS pads
E46 m3 hood

would like to thank ryan (ryrye46) and teddy (tedster) for everything! :thumbup:

there are too many pics so made them into an album, so click on the following image to go see it



if you have any question.. feel free to ask and comment :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!!! :drool: :drool: Car is soo clean... and you're still a baller in my book :thumbup:
 

·
mod-er-at-or-er
Joined
·
1,275 Posts
Looking hot man.
 

·
name's PHIL
Joined
·
6,165 Posts
clean...........something thats very hard to accomplish these days :thumbup: :thumbup:
 

·
Modded
Joined
·
1,162 Posts
The hood looks gay.....

















Wait...that's an M3 hood!!!!! :yikes: :yikes:
Baller kev...clean as hell...when's the brakes coming huh? :)
 

·
Modded
Joined
·
1,162 Posts
Kev is just copying M3 style.....he needs to find his own ideas...




















LOL!! Is it better Kev?? hahahahaha...you know i love your car!! :bow: :bow: :bow:
 

·
Modded
Joined
·
1,162 Posts
Okay, okay....enough playing...

Car is straight balling Kev. I'm just surprised to see the progression. Very good work. Every details was well thought of. What's next? Or still not tellin? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
Tedster said:
Kev is just copying M3 style.....he needs to find his own ideas...
Tedster said:
LOL!! Is it better Kev?? hahahahaha...you know i love your car!! :bow: :bow: :bow:
Oh his car is a 330?!?!?.... I thought it was a m3 :p
 

·
call me kev :D
Joined
·
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
JimBOT said:
Oh his car is a 330?!?!?.... I thought it was a m3 :p
LOL.. CSL boy.. don't start, could say the same thing to u :p

teddy - :banghead: :banghead: after i personally thanked u in my post, that's how u treat me :argue: hahah jk, i'll decide which mods to get later

kwang1 - i am still here in SD, haha, where have U been?

alan - thanks man, no way as baller as you tho :bawling:

HB325ci - I am running H&R Sport springs for now... ;)

and thanks everything else for the comments, appreaciated

now the rest of knucklehead, stay off my threads :thanks:
 

·
Modded
Joined
·
1,162 Posts
doughsun said:
Teddy, aren't you just raking up the posts :p ;)


Is that your hood on Kev's car?
hahaha...yeah, i promised kevin that i would post at least 10 posts in this thread...so watch me :)

Yeah, that's my hood....he stole it from my house when i was asleep...dayam kev :p
 
1 - 20 of 144 Posts
Top