·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's

I spent most of Saturday putting modz on my car. You know the usual:

Painted & Black reflectors;
Keyhole cover;
Blacked-out Kidney Grills; and last but not least the all important Lip Spoiler.

So, thanks to you guy's, I'm quickly becoming a true E46Fanatic. Now, all I need are my E46Fanatics stickers..

Thanks for all the good advice.
:thumbup: :thumbup:

p.s. If you want to see pics, plz go here:
http://www.level-6.com/bmw/bmw-modz.html

·
--
718 Posts
Did you do the reflectors and grill yourself? I plan on doing mine in the near future and wanted to know if it's easy. By the way, your car looks great.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Yes, I've thought about wheels, I really like the Hamann HM2's or the Axis Milano. I know the Hamann, weight hogs, but the lip is awesome. Looking at 19 x 8.5 all-around, and a little lower.

The rimstop.com has the Milano 19 x 8.5 for $ 335.00

The reflector's & grill I bought from a company that's due to go on-line after the first. I was told not to say anything until then.

·
next mod: recaro child seat
2,332 Posts
The reflector's & grill I bought from a company that's due to go on-line after the first. I was told not to say anything until then.
damn...what a tease...those are 2 mods i'd love to get taken care of this winter...please keep us posted as to when the become available online for the rest of us...:thumbup:

car looks good!...i love white coupes (ironically i drive a black one), especially w/tint...

·
.--. . -. .. ...
5,499 Posts
Nice...

Where did u get the black out reflectors? I have been looking for those. If you do decide to get new wheels and want to sale yours, PM me w/ a price. They're 18's right?

·
Rogue Engineering
2,478 Posts
Nice to see another 04 owner modding away...Id like the name of that company whenever you can because I wanna order some Kidney Grilles...

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,152 Posts
llooking sweet to me

keep up the good work. and have a wonderful holiday in the coming days to.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Happy Holidays everyone.....

Thanks guy's for all the :thumbup: :thumbup:
Everyone that is interested in this new company, I've written down your names and will let you know as soon as I hear from JB.
This modding is addictive, SWEEEEET..

·
I'm not a bum, I'm a nomad
994 Posts
Looks badass man. Nothing sweeter than cocaine white modded out. Keep it up. Damn I love the way the 04's eyes look now.:thumbup:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Yes please let me know about the reflectors when they go onlune. You should seriusly conside keeping the style 71's those are sweet wheels!!!

·
First 19" ZHP
1,463 Posts
wow looks real good i say you get some 19inch HREs with a gunmetal finish itll look reallll good on white

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Chocaine said:

Any plans besides wheels for the ride?
I'm thinking about either:
AC Schnitzer Roof Spoiler or other mild version

1 - 16 of 16 Posts