BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
R1man1963 said:
FYI : I received an email from Parag who told me iTop would be ready to sell next week !!!
Do you know how much it is going to be...how do i get one. I saw the 18pg thread and somewhere along the way the GB was closed ...wassup with that.

thanks.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don;t know how you get one, but, if there is still that issue with the windows not going alll the way up then I willl probably not get one and u can maybe take my spot on the GB if u want ??

omes said:
Do you know how much it is going to be...how do i get one. I saw the 18pg thread and somewhere along the way the GB was closed ...wassup with that.

thanks.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
R1man1963 said:
I don;t know how you get one, but, if there is still that issue with the windows not going alll the way up then I willl probably not get one and u can maybe take my spot on the GB if u want ??

Oh...didn't know there was an issue with the windows....you'd think they would have it all figured out before they sold it....wouldn't they.
Thanks for the offer bro...but i wouldn't even think of installing it without it being perfect.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
itop will let u automatically put up or down ur top with ur existing remote on ur key with the push of 1 button. If u add the rain sensor to it then if it rains then top will go up automaticaly. U know how when u open ur door, the window drops down a hair and then when u close the door it goes back up ? Well I heard there was an issue where when u hit the button to put top up the window does not go up all the way or some such issue. I would also wait until this thing is perfect before I buy !!!

mjparky said:
wats i top?

·
Banned
170 Posts
Cuore_alfa said:
Omes your car looks so hot now :thumbup:
iTop is in final testing.

Should be 2-4 weeks now.

Thanks,

Parag with TVonNAV

·
Banned
170 Posts
VailM3 said:
bump....cant wait. How about remote start via OEM key???
If you are using a remote starter....we can add this functionality very easily.

Thanks,

Parag with TVonNAV

·
Registered
665 Posts
TVonNAV, I am aware of an issue with iwindows that prevents the coupe windows from returning to the fully closed position.

Does this issue also occur on the convertible using itop?

·
Registered
40 Posts
04ragtop said:
TVonNAV, I am aware of an issue with iwindows that prevents the coupe windows from returning to the fully closed position.

Does this issue also occur on the convertible using itop?
This issue only occurs with iWindows with coupes and it only occurs when re-entering the car and only after using iWindows, which will put the windows ALL the way up. The windows will stay completely up until the door is opened. iWindows works without trouble for the sedan and the convertible. There is NO issue with iTop.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Clarification:

iWindows opens/closes the windows via OEM remote key operation.

iTop will open/close the top via remote and with rain sensor will auto-close top if it senses rain while the top's down and you're away from the car.

Will iTop raise/lower the windows just like iWindows or do I have to get BOTH iWindows and iTop to have the open windows option?

In short, I'm in for iTop with the rain sensor (although here in California, that feature may never get used :rolleyes: )

Do we have an early product detail list for iTop, or are we waiting for the official 'we're taking orders' announcement?

Thanks!

JimmyDreams

1 - 20 of 33 Posts