BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, here is the story of HOW it happened - [link]

Here is when I ordered the parts to take care of it - [link]

Here is me being depressed about my car and thinking I am never going to get it back - [link]

Now, here are ACTUAL pics of the damage to the car - [link]

Here are some pics of the outside of the car while it was waiting to get worked on - [link]

AND FINALLY .... ITS DONE!!!!!!

You cannot imagine how nice it is to have the car back. I cant wait to add all of my new mods, especially my favorite one - MY HOT GF IN THE FRONT SEAT!!! :pimpin:

Pimp on all you b1tches! Im out to go through like 4 tanks of gas tonight!!!

AdamR

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,782 Posts
feels just like when u first got it eh :pimpin:

·
I holla
1,667 Posts
gettin the car back from the shop is always awesome - post pics of the HOT GF!

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
Awesome congratrs :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Legendary like a schoolboy
6,327 Posts
CONGRAT!!!! u dont have to pimp me i do dat on my own:thumbup: GOOD SHIET THO BRO!!

·
Banned
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hehehe .... DSC will be on.... for about 5 minutes. Drove the car and realized why I loved it again!!!! Amazing with my GF in the car going "WOOOOOOAH" ... heheh :thumbup:. Back at it and then maybe christening the car ;)

AdamR

·
Registered
50 Posts
Good to hear that you are back in Action:thumbup:

·
Registered
644 Posts
GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK PLAYBOY :pIMPIN:

·
Banned
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hehehehe! Love all you guys :thumbup: Yeah, Ill see if I can get some pics but I have to steal them... she doesnt like the camera. Oh well!! Anyways, looks like Im back in action for the most part... just gotta get a sensor back in the tire, the alignment fixed (its pulling to the right) and we should be all set! :pimpin:

AdamR

·
Registered
393 Posts
digitalgm said:
Hehehehe! Love all you guys :thumbup: Yeah, Ill see if I can get some pics but I have to steal them... she doesnt like the camera. Oh well!! Anyways, looks like Im back in action for the most part... just gotta get a sensor back in the tire, the alignment fixed (its pulling to the right) and we should be all set! :pimpin:

AdamR
done? done? .......time to start modding.........:)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Re: It Is Finally Done ... My Car Is Back... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

digitalgm said:
Alright, here is the story of HOW it happened - [link]

Here is when I ordered the parts to take care of it - [link]

Here is me being depressed about my car and thinking I am never going to get it back - [link]

Now, here are ACTUAL pics of the damage to the car - [link]

Here are some pics of the outside of the car while it was waiting to get worked on - [link]

AND FINALLY .... ITS DONE!!!!!!

You cannot imagine how nice it is to have the car back. I cant wait to add all of my new mods, especially my favorite one - MY HOT GF IN THE FRONT SEAT!!! :pimpin:

Pimp on all you b1tches! Im out to go through like 4 tanks of gas tonight!!!

AdamR
Damn well better be your FAVORITE mod;) We got the hair ties installed on the shifter...now just awaiting the perfect time to CHRISTEN the car:D :D

AmyR

1 - 19 of 19 Posts