E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i’m reaching out because i was wondering if there’s a way to adjust my SSK. i had it installed professionally at a shop when i had my transmission swapped out. i love it but the shifter leans heavy to the right now. my first gear is where 3rd would be. i almost have no room for 5th gear bc i hit the power window buttons. i can upload some pics tomorrow if that helps?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi everyone, i’m reaching out because i was wondering if there’s a way to adjust my SSK. i had it installed professionally at a shop when i had my transmission swapped out. i love it but the shifter leans heavy to the right now. my first gear is where 3rd would be. i almost have no room for 5th gear bc i hit the power window buttons. i can upload some pics tomorrow if that helps?
the transmission is a getrag 250g the ssk is the uuc evo3 for 323 and 325 i have an m54b25 if that makes any difference. they mentioned these were built for zhp cars with the 6 speed so they just sit like that bc i have a 5 speed?

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
there is an evo 3 ssk that should be specific for the 5 speed no?

i just bought mine and it was an option listed (5 speed or 6 speed)... maybe you got the wrong shift kit?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there is an evo 3 ssk that should be specific for the 5 speed no?

i just bought mine and it was an option listed (5 speed or 6 speed)... maybe you got the wrong shift kit?
I thought that at first too but I liked at my part number and its the one for five speed 323 and 325 models so I dont know what's going on

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Hey buddy,,, take out your whole shifter boot (should be able to expose the Rod once the leather boot is out) and see if the assembly screw is facing towards the console - that would help alleviate if it is installed backwards...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts