E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know whose M3 this is? It was posted on autotrader and selling for a ridiculously low price. I'm trying to check it out because I'm looking for an E46 M3, but this particular one seemed pretty shady to me. A friend of mine mentioned that it might be a car owned by a regular on E46fanatics.com. So I've come to find out.

The person "supposedly selling it said the car is in New York. However, my friend told me that particular back drop is in L.A. So I have to assume something might be sketchy about this seller.
Here's the car:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
That is SoCalSMG's car...

Dunno what happened to him...haven't been posting lately...:dunno:

·
Registered
155 Posts
That is the Pacific Design Center, AKA the Blue Whale, and it is in West Hollywood, CA. a most unusual town, kind of like castro St in 'Frisco.

·
Registered
740 Posts
looks like alberts a long time ago when he had just rims.

·
Oaf
941 Posts
i'm confused :confused:

did they just steal the pics and are playing a prank?

or did they actually steal the car and are trying to sell it? :yikes:

·
PSHOPWERKS
4,511 Posts
I thought that car belong to a member called GT3, no?

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,580 Posts
well, guys can get one thing straight.

there are too many carbon black m3s with bbs lms out there!!!!!

·
call me kev :D
6,176 Posts
yeah i saw that car in person, it's definitely located in socal, couple guesses come up in my head:

1) like simon said, he went back to taiwan, so his friend is pulling a joke on him, and send that link to him in taiwan saying "hey look at what we did to your car"

2) some dumb *** has the exact same mods as him and is located in new york, since those are really nice pics, he decided to use those (very typical on ebay)

you can't just steal a car and sell it, too risky like that...

if this ad were true, i'll get that car in a second :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
769 Posts
AzN_M5 said:
Does anyone know whose M3 this is? It was posted on autotrader and selling for a ridiculously low price. I'm trying to check it out because I'm looking for an E46 M3, but this particular one seemed pretty shady to me. A friend of mine mentioned that it might be a car owned by a regular on E46fanatics.com. So I've come to find out.

The person "supposedly selling it said the car is in New York. However, my friend told me that particular back drop is in L.A. So I have to assume something might be sketchy about this seller.
Here's the car:
===========================================

here is more info about that car, PICS HERE

1 - 20 of 31 Posts