BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
:blah: Yes, its an excellent deal because the Stealership will charge you approximately $20.00 a piece for the same plugs. I'm a Bosch due myself, and I purchased my replacement plugs on Ebay, probably from the same vendor. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
:woot:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bosch? iono about that evey one says to go with ngk

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
:blah: I've always perferred Bosch over NGK, personal preference, I like a German spark plug in a German automobile. Additionally, if you check the brand of your Ingintion Coils they say Bosch not NGK. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i tought the manual asked for ngk's.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
:blah: Yeah, the manual says the preferred plug is NGK, however the suitable replacement is Bosch, or the German plug in the German car, not the Japanese plug in the German car. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...

·
Registered
762 Posts
the manual also says to use BMW oil, transmission fluid, coolant, differential fluid, blinker fluid, tire air, and air freshener.

if the manual recommended BMW brand gasoline at 50 cents more a gallon...guarantee there would be people that bought it
:rofl: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
For christ sake, it's a sparkplug people. Bosch or NGK, it doesn't matter. It's not like your car is going to spontaneously combust because you disobeyed the manual and used an equivelant brand.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For christ sake, it's a sparkplug people. Bosch or NGK, it doesn't matter. It's not like your car is going to spontaneously combust because you disobeyed the manual and used an equivelant brand.
... go head go put some walmart plugs on your car. i mean there all the same right?

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
walmart carries bosch:hmm:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 19 of 19 Posts