Bi-xenon
adj. lumber support
aluminum trim

$2096 out the door..............$888 per month for 4yrs year
12k per year.

·
Registered
395 Posts
so ur buyin the M for $50,096 in 4 years. if you are, i need to get in touch w/ ur salesperson:thumbup:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,705 Posts
he is leasing.... Simon, what is ur residual after 4? BTW, for you, the deal sux. stick to ur current car. and ditch teh biatch!!!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
lilherc79 said:
he is leasing.... Simon, what is ur residual after 4? BTW, for you, the deal sux. stick to ur current car. and ditch teh biatch!!!!
$50 for 4 years...HOLY SH1T..save ur money, until u can pay it in full:thumbup:

·
call me kev :D
6,321 Posts
lilherc79 said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

what is UP with your user name simon... what a loser :eeps: :eeps:

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the sticker of the car is $65000

and the 4yrs lease is $42000

I know most of the ppl is paying $900+5000 down

·
Law Enforcer
2,477 Posts
I'd jump on it too! My lease agreement is for 898.00 monthly, so your's isn't too bad at all.

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Keep in mind thatz a convertible not a coupe.

M3Inline6..........Is yours a coupe?
How many year are you leasing?

·
call me kev :D
6,321 Posts
HKE46Boy said:

:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: at least HKBoy can drive stick shift

automatic=loser
yeah and i drove Kenny's car with the REAL HRE!! :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: so you are the real loser after all

·
Law Enforcer
2,477 Posts
HKE46: It's a coupe, and 4 year lease!

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
e46boy said:

yeah and i drove Kenny's car with the REAL HRE!! :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: so you are the real loser after all
at least I don't have to drive other ppl's car to show off loser

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,705 Posts
he laid down a can of whoop ass and took the keys from the sales and drove off without paying a cent.!

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
i wouldnt recommend leasing to anyone who can not use the lease as a write-off. Especially the E46 M3. They currently base E46 M3 residual percentages off of the E36 M3. The E46 M3 is statistically proving to hold its value more-so than the E36 M3.(this is what i've have heard a few times, so dont qoute me on it) So from a financial standpoint at this time it's smarter to buy than lease UNLESS you can use the lease as a tax write-off. I would have leased but they would not allow us to write-off anymore vehicles. Leasing is kinda the easy way out get more of a car for the dollar. In most cases when leasing a car you will be throwing more money down the drain than if you were to buy and later sell. That's why car salesman are instructed to push for a lease over a buy. Why? because the dealer collects more dollars from you over time oppose to an outright purchase

1 - 20 of 22 Posts