BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this car at my local dealership.

Certified pre-owned 2007 328xi Sparkling Graphite with 27,000 miles. Fully loaded - Cold Weather Package, Ipod/Usb Adapter, Logic 7 Surround Sound System, On-Board Navigation System W/Idrive, Premium Package, Sirius Satellite Radio, Sport Package. Asking price is $29,900. Would you jump on this deal?

·
Registered
24,531 Posts
no way

·
Registered
337 Posts
Put it this way, I know peeps who have got a 07 335 for 26k, now granted it wasn't a CPO

If you are serious about buying, post a thread on e90post.com/forums in the PURCHASING section, people will tell you what they just got theirs for

If it is fully loaded and XI, I'd say 26 otd, because even though its covered to 100k miles under warranty, its only covered 6 years

·
Registered
24,531 Posts
why would you want AWD?

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I have one, with everything you described minus the idrive. The original asking price was $28k. I got them down to $26. This was Feb of 2009 too. Similar mileage too.

Don't get xi unless it snows often (i'm in CO - near necessity)

·
Registered
401 Posts
i was recently searching and found an '07 335i coupe w/navi. 33k miles, CPO'd for $26k. I'd say keep looking.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the replies. I will try to get the price down from the dealer. If I can't, I'll keep looking.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
The failing fuel pumps don't scare you about buying this car?
I like the new e90's but man all these failing fuel pumps really suck on such a nice car:drool::drool:

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
The fuel pump failure is a common problem with the 335.. Not the 328. XI youre going to want because the OP and I both know that every winter for the past 5 years it snows every other day. As far as pricing for the mentioned vehicle, it is a little steep. Its going to be 2011 soon and thats another year gone by. The car will be 4 years old in 2.5 months.

Are they flexible on the price at all?
Is this a BMW dealership or one of those parking lot dealers in Queens/Brooklyn?
CPO?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
This was at Rallye BMW. Sorry if I wasn't clear. They have extended warranty so it doesn't expire until June 2013. I haven't really negotiate the car yet so I'm not sure how flexible they are. I'm going to Bayside BMW today to see what other cars they have.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts