BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't think it is because it doesn't have the alumi trim arround the window. However, I could be wrong. It's from a fellow e46'er named rdsesq who likes to argue in politcs. Sure would like to "show him up" :)

-Eleison

Attachments

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
eleison said:
I don't think it is because it doesn't have the alumi trim arround the window. However, I could be wrong. It's from a fellow e46'er named rdsesq who likes to argue in politcs. Sure would like to "show him up" :)

-Eleison

sure looks like it, aren't those '02 headlights? Or do 03's share them as well?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
faithmassive said:
sure looks like it, aren't those '02 headlights? Or do 03's share them as well?
Well, he has it heavy modified. The headlights are easy to buy and install aftermarket (especially if you don't get HID). However, if I'm not mistaken the trim arround the 330i windows are aluminum (I have a 2001 330i). They are hard to get and install aftermarket... I think this is the ONLY reliable indicator for a 330i. Am I mistaken? I have yet to see a 330i without alumin arround the windows..

-Eleison

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
charlie babbit said:
its probably a 330. Chrome sucks and he probably put the black on himself
But yet, he has chrom-looking rims??? :)

I'm not sure if you can replace the chrome.. It seems to be welded on or something... so your saying you think it's a 330... huhmm. interesting...

·
Banned
6,697 Posts
It's a 330i without a question. The trim, body kit (sports package), size of conforti filter should all be dead give aways. And yes it could be a 2002, they are the facelift models.

·
No more E46 :(
2,671 Posts
eleison said:
I'm not sure if you can replace the chrome.. It seems to be welded on or something... so your saying you think it's a 330... huhmm. interesting...
The trim is replaceable. Plus, the 330i with Performance Package (ZHP) has black window trim as well!

Let's not forget it's a BMW Individual car!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
BlackChrome said:
The trim is replaceable. Plus, the 330i with Performance Package (ZHP) has black window trim as well!

Let's not forget it's a BMW Individual car!

it is? I thought it was just a special order color car.

·
Registered
766 Posts
for a yellow car, the exterior is nice, but interior, :eeps: :eek:, i can do without.

·
Registered
737 Posts
it's a 20002 330i.....

everything from the tailights to the hood/kidneys, to the headlights....and I also believe that the center console (window buttons) show that it's a facelift (2002+) cuz I think the pre-face lifts have a slightly different console...not very big diff though, + he told me it was a 2002+ 330i, are u solely basing that just cuz he doesnt have the trim it's not 2002?

·
I'm not a bum, I'm a nomad
994 Posts
Az330im said:
it's a 20002 330i.....

everything from the tailights to the hood/kidneys, to the headlights....and I also believe that the center console (window buttons) show that it's a facelift (2002+) cuz I think the pre-face lifts have a slightly different console...not very big diff though, + he told me it was a 2002+ 330i, are u solely basing that just cuz he doesnt have the trim it's not 2002?
:werd: Definitely a 2002. I have one. He just blacked out his trim. Saying its not an 02 because its trim is black, is like saying its not an 02 because it has yellow interior and 2002's aren't yellow inside.

·
moderation in all things
908 Posts
i don't think there is enough information to say either way, but probably a 330.

do u think it is a 325? with the amount of money he would have needed to spend to make it look like a 330, he would have been better to just get a 330. not to mention all the other stuff he's got.

he's a liberal, but he's not that dumb... jk. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts