E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way we can tune ecu by ourself?

·
1.888.JLEVISW
973 Posts
You should look into getting the Active Autowerke Performance Software. This is a complete custom tune to your specific vehicle and your specific modifications that you have done to it. If you do not have a local Active Autowerke authorized dealer, you can send your ECU to get custom tuned to Active Autowerke directly in Florida. It is about a 2-3 day turnaround time. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You should look into getting the Active Autowerke Performance Software. This is a complete custom tune to your specific vehicle and your specific modifications that you have done to it. If you do not have a local Active Autowerke authorized dealer, you can send your ECU to get custom tuned to Active Autowerke directly in Florida. It is about a 2-3 day turnaround time. :thumbsup:
can they tune for turbo set up

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i need something that i can tune my self

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Sure, if you have the proper training, expertise, equipment, and reverse engineering skills.

Too bad there is only a handful of people that match this criteria.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I know there is stand alone from AEM witch is plug and play and i know how to work on them and tune them but i dont want to spent so much.
Before i buy one i wanted to know if there wasn't any cheaper way.

33,392 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:spit:

Oh man, I'm not even going to bother.
My friend went to that school and he calls me for help when he cant do something.

33,392 Posts
My friend went to that school and he calls me for help when he cant do something.
Oh yeah? That one school... What's it called again? Oh right, "automotive school"

1 - 20 of 47 Posts