E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Master of his domain.
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some site that you can plug in a part number, or description of what you are looking for and will tell you the item?

·
can ya spare some change?
738 Posts
2 places:

circlebmw.com

and

bimmer.com (Maximillian Imports)

·
Master of his domain.
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only problem with them is that if you plug in a number that is not in stock, it comes up empty.

For instance - say I know the part number for the Aluminum Shadow Shift Console trim, and I plug it into the database it comes up empty.

Basically I have a bunch of part numbers that I would like to look up and have the BMW description, but I just don't want to go to the dealer to do it.

·
can ya spare some change?
738 Posts
You could always buy a BMW ETK CD from someone.... :dunno:

·
call me kev :D
5,532 Posts
there are literally BILLIONS of parts.. there is a p/n for every single parts on your car including screws/clips

it's near impossible to put all that online.. just get the cd from ebay or just simply ask.

·
Registered
200 Posts
e46boy said:
there are literally BILLIONS of parts.. there is a p/n for every single parts on your car including screws/clips

it's near impossible to put all that online.. just get the cd from ebay or just simply ask.
It's not impossible to have that online at all. You said yourself that it's all on a CD. How much do you think a CD holds? I assure you that it could EASILY put online. Someone just has to put it in that format.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts