E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got pulled over this morning and there was another car following them with a camera crew filming everything, I don't watch much TV, I prefer to download everything off the net. I only watch TV for live sport.

Is there a tv show on one of our channels that's got to do with cops? What time and which channel?

I didn't get booked, and the cop made a mistake, he pulled me over for thinking I had no front number plate, they may not air it but it would be cool to see if they do!

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Got pulled over this morning and there was another car with it and a camera crew filming me, I don't want much TV really prefer to download everything off the net, only watch TV for live sport.

Is there a tv show on one of our channels that's got to do with cops? What time and which channel?

I didn't get booked, and cop made a mistake, he pulled me over for thinking I had no front number plate, they may not air it but it would be cool to see if they do!
Cops in NSW pull you over for no front plate?!?!?! Unlucky!

·
Registered
604 Posts
C7 7.30pm Sunday - mostly idiots and other crap - nothing but repeats at the moment. Yours sounds like a non event so don't hold your breath to get on TV.

·
Banned
1,590 Posts
Can you imagine the dramatic voice over to make it sound like a serious event?

"The Highway Patrol car has pulled over a hotted up BMW. This could be a stolen car. The officer approaches the vehicle cautiously, prepared for anything. Could this become a chase? What will the officer find? The officer has his hand on his personal weapon as a precaution."

Police: "Sir, may I see your licence please?" You have one? Oh. Do you know why you have been stopped?"

Selien "No idea mate"

Police "You are not displaying a number plate on the front of your vehicle as required by law"

Selien "Actually, I am"

Police: "You are?"

Selien "Yep"

Police: "No you're not"

Selien "Yes I am. Go have a bloody look"

Police: "Oh. You are.....cut the cameras. CUT THE BLOODY CAMERAS!!!"

Selien "Anything else I can help you with officer?"

Police: "Ahhh.....no.....but I'm watching you boy"

Director: (Whispering to the cameraman) "Fvck me!!"

·
Registered
944 Posts
They film that show in Melbourne. My mate gone done in his XR8 ute, they asked him for permission to film and he politely said "no". In his version of events, it was actually "fvck off". Also seen them filming it in Foote St Templestowe one night earlier this year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts