BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
225 for oil change and microfilter!! Never go to Momentum BMW in Houston!! Can Anyone in Houston reset my Oil Service meter??

·
Registered
94 Posts
The microfilter is really easy to change, it's located at the back of the engine bay just undo the clip, pull the old one out and slide in a new one, 30 seconds max.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
phxarchitect said:
The microfilter is really easy to change, it's located at the back of the engine bay just undo the clip, pull the old one out and slide in a new one, 30 seconds max.
Cool!! Now just to find out how much it is :)

·
Banned
1,693 Posts
Last time I looked, I *THINK* it was like 40$ ... I could be totally wrong though. phxarchitect is totally correct though. Very easy to get out, just make sure that you have a fender guard when you reach in the back of the bay so you dont scratch your car! :thumbup: :)

AdamR

·
Registered
317 Posts
biggiestuff said:
225 for oil change and microfilter!! Never go to Momentum BMW in Houston!! Can Anyone in Houston reset my Oil Service meter??
Damn, does 225 give you a complementary massage, pedicure and manicure? Paid 49.99 for oil and filter change at Passport BMW in MD. Does the filter cost $175?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Is the Microfilter easy to change out?

chazmtb said:

Damn, does 225 give you a complementary massage, pedicure and manicure? Paid 49.99 for oil and filter change at Passport BMW in MD. Does the filter cost $175?
Well 225 included oil change and microfilter.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bender said:
its not covered under warranty?
Maintenance warranty is over. I'm at 42K miles so all that maintenance crap is to be done by me now :(. I miss having a warranty :(. At least I still got my regular warranty. I need to get extended though. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts