BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i got pulled twice this year already and more to come. lol / let me know if color of the car make a different. my is imola red and loving it..

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
I had an imola zhp and never got pulled over, guess it was my luck I dunno. Now with the m I haven't gotten pulled but it's only been 2 months

·
Registered
688 Posts
depends on the mood of a cop, ive gotten pulled over when i was stopped because he was bored. but all in all i dont usually get pulled over

·
Registered
12,046 Posts
If it's modded, yea it is. My car was stock for 2 years and never got puller over. Ever since i put my exhaust on and got mods. It became a cop magnet.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
If it's modded, yea it is. My car was stock for 2 years and never got puller over. Ever since i put my exhaust on and got mods. It became a cop magnet.
do cops really care about exhaust. Im saying if your not revving through every gear and trying to keep the noise down, are they still d!cks about it?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
statiscally red car are pulled over more often since they stand out more...

meh

·
Registered
3,294 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
i get pulled over to tell me how sweet my car is :D when i had my 03 in black i use to have eisenmann exhaust i used to get pulled over as welll but it couldve also been my 15% tints all around and my 50% front windshield smh!!!

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Yeah dude I got these headers and already got 2 tickets **** sucks

·
Registered
533 Posts
got pulled over the 1st day...due to the fact i had dark tints and it covered the temp tag. Other wise I get awkward stares (with the loud exhaust)

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
i already been pulled over 3 times in the month of January of this yr

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Younger drivers tend to get profiled a bit more.... Thats just my experience tho.... Im always getting pulled over and asked all sorts a questions. My car was searched inside and out once becuase i had two phones on me... even tho i was telling them one was my blackberry for work. It all depends on their mood i guess... It could also be that they are HATERS!!!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Younger drivers tend to get profiled a bit more.... Thats just my experience tho.... Im always getting pulled over and asked all sorts a questions. My car was searched inside and out once becuase i had two phones on me... even tho i was telling them one was my blackberry for work. It all depends on their mood i guess... It could also be that they are HATERS!!!
what kinda drugs do you sell:excited::rofl:

·
Registered
308 Posts
The only time I'm ever a cop magnet is when I go to New Jersey, I get pulled over and I don't even get ticketed, it's like they just wanna see if I stole it or something...

One time they made me get out of the car, sit on the curb, and wait for like 15 minutes then they just told me to have a nice day....

·
Registered
141 Posts
you guys should have a recording camera (They can't tell you stop recording or confiscate the thing) If they say we have to search your car, don't just let them. start recording and ask them what their police id number is, name, and why they have to search your car. Guarantee you they won't answer or probably even run away. They can't pull you over for no reason. You can sue them big time. I got pulled over 2x in a month. Sured annoyed the hell out of me so I looked up what cops can and can't do. Just cause they're cops don't mean they know every law. Some cops are just crooked. I actually wish another crooked cop would pull me over for no reason and win me some money. heh heh. =D

·
Registered
397 Posts
i've only been pulled over in my bimmer 1 time. but the moment i get in my civic or my gti it becomes a contest on how long i can go without being pulled over..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts