BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I liek to play cars that I own in GT(1-4). Ive had 5 for a while but barely play it. Havent played in months but now that Im looking for an M3 I REALLy want to buy one and rip her around and mod the hell out of it !

Is the e-46 M3 in GT5? Can it be bought from the used car dealership? I want one BAD !!!:banghead:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Yep, it can be found in the used car/online dealership but the cars in there change all the time so you might have to look around for a while to find it. They do however have the Z4m in the new car dealership

·
Registered
390 Posts
There is a E46 racecar albeit with the V8 available. Very good car to drive. Its great around the green hell.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Yep, it's in the game, you have to check a lot. Just like the previous poster stated, the inventory changes. I have an E46 M3 CSL.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet I'm excited ! So do I have to be online or signed in to see updates? I've tried to check the used dealer a few times yesterday and tonight and same cars..

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
GT5 is so useless. I hate that thing.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Well I liek to play cars that I own in GT(1-4). Ive had 5 for a while but barely play it. Havent played in months but now that Im looking for an M3 I REALLy want to buy one and rip her around and mod the hell out of it !

Is the 346 M3 in GT5? Can it be bought from the used car dealership? I want one BAD !!!:banghead:
yeah i have the CSL and the GTR =] Ill trade ya the csl if you trade me something nice =]

·
Registered
79 Posts

Is the 346 M3 in GT5? Can it be bought from the used car dealership? I want one BAD !!!:banghead:
Do you mean E46?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You have to complete a race/do something in-game for the dealerships to change
Aaaah dam no wonder I'll do that ! Yeah I'm kind of dissapointed with gt5 as well after 6 years I wish they at least had interior views of ALL cars and not just premium cars.

How do you trade cars? I'll paypal someone $5 give me an m3 :)

·
Registered
825 Posts
Aaaah dam no wonder I'll do that ! Yeah I'm kind of dissapointed with gt5 as well after 6 years I wish they at least had interior views of ALL cars and not just premium cars.

How do you trade cars? I'll paypal someone $5 give me an m3 :)
PM'ed :4ngie:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts