BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know if the oil change is free everytime. while ur car is under warranty?:dunno:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Its free if you are within the service period and the dashboard service indicator says you are due for service.

Don't you have documents that came with your car that explains the details of this maintenance program???????????

·
Registered
8 Posts
my BMW dealer told me to bring it in at 15,000 for the first oil change. 2003 330i & i dont have to pay for it either. i'm just about due and the car is running great and i only added oil to the engine once.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Call your service manager and check but, The Dealer where I bought and service my car changes your oil once per year or every 12.5k. I only put on 6-7K per year and the dealer changes my oil and all filters including a/c once per year.
don't take my word for it though call the dealer and get the scoop yourself.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
If your car is a 00-02 model, then it's 3 yrs/36K miles. 03 & up is 4 yrs/48K miles. As long as the in-car service indicator says it's due, then it's free.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts