BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Cali, and i know that it is illegal to front the two front windows, but then... i really want to... the problem is, how much is the fine if you get caught? and i heard they make you take it off, what if you don't... and get pulled over a second time?

·
Obey my dog
2,643 Posts
it's a fix it ticket. you have to take it off and get written off by a cop for $10. i've gotten a ticket for it before. yes, it's worth it still :tongue:

·
Formerly 330CI6spd
648 Posts
RyCe2gO said:
I live in Cali, and i know that it is illegal to front the two front windows, but then... i really want to... the problem is, how much is the fine if you get caught? and i heard they make you take it off, what if you don't... and get pulled over a second time?
I live in cali and all my cars had front tint.. it all depends on the cop.. if you get pulled over, just roll down the front windows..

if you get a ticket it's a $10 fix it ticket.. find a cop (everyone knows at least one cop that will sign tickets blindly) that will sign it off for you... or you can just pay the fine and keep the tints..

·
Registered
129 Posts
Go for 32% all around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts