E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
bored.
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
put 19z on for a day, w/o allignment or balancing? i am running stock suspension with 16's, and need my rims on a day before i get the suspension in. would it be that bad for my tires? were talkin maybe 40 miles tops.

--soheil

·
Registered
491 Posts
One day is ok. You're car won't die or anything, nor will yoru tires.
Just on the Highway, you might feel the car is different.

·
I holla
1,509 Posts
you know what's not okay? not posting any pics!

·
www.dpe-wheels.com
1,783 Posts
soheilm3 said:
put 19z on for a day, w/o allignment or balancing? i am running stock suspension with 16's, and need my rims on a day before i get the suspension in. would it be that bad for my tires? were talkin maybe 40 miles tops.

--soheil
hey soheil ... you'll be fine with your sport suspension. putting on wheels doesn't require alignment. i mean if your car is aligned right now with your 16's on then you won't need alignment when you put the 19's.

alignment is required when you put new springs, cupkit, or coilovers, but putting on wheels and tires ... no.

hope that helps! :thumbup:

·
bored.
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: is it okay if i do this for a day?

E46 JAX said:

hey soheil ... you'll be fine with your sport suspension. putting on wheels doesn't require alignment. i mean if your car is aligned right now with your 16's on then you won't need alignment when you put the 19's.

alignment is required when you put new springs, cupkit, or coilovers, but putting on wheels and tires ... no.

hope that helps! :thumbup:
WHAT!?! Then you mean i could jus take out the jack from my car and unscrew some lugs and be rolling already:ben: :ben: :ben: :ben: :ben: :ben:

crap, and i was all pissy today for 4 hours and didnt do squat, i coulda cheered myself up and done that. oh wellz, t-minus 7-days till i plan on doin it:thumbup:

--soheil

·
www.dpe-wheels.com
1,783 Posts
Re: Re: Re: is it okay if i do this for a day?

soheilm3 said:

WHAT!?! Then you mean i could jus take out the jack from my car and unscrew some lugs and be rolling already:ben:

crap, and i was all pissy today for 4 hours and didnt do squat, i coulda cheered myself up and done that. oh wellz, t-minus 7-days till i plan on doin it:thumbup:

--soheil
sorry to tell you this, but yes you could have been :pimpin: already. :banghead:

·
call me kev :D
5,532 Posts
soeheil.. you shoudl be ashamed of yourself for asking question like this :tsk: :tsk:

·
bored.
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
e46boy said:
soeheil.. you shoudl be ashamed of yourself for asking question like this :tsk: :tsk:
you should be ashamed for mispelling my name keevin
--soheil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts