E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My service mileage just rolled to the next service mile. Last time when I took my car to McKenna in norwalk, they claimed to have performed service I(had to leave my car there for two days). I hated that dealership after they screwed me over with their crappy loaner, so this time, I called New Century in Alahambra to schedule service appointment. When I talked to the service REP, she told me that the 15K service should be just a simple oil service, and that I should be having the factory "inspection I" at around 30k miles.:confused: :confused:

Now I am confused, which dealer is right? Should I be getting inspection I or II if my odometer reads 28K miles?:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Stupid McKenna misled me, now I despise them even more!! I remember the guy telling me I had to leave the car at least two days because they're going to perform "thorough" inspection. FOR AN OIL SERVICE??!! What did they have to do, perform ritualistic sacrifice to the BMW god or something?

Good thing they -only- charged me $20 for using 1/6 tank(maybe even less) of gasoline on their loaner.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Simon323ispp...you got charged for gas for a loaner....wtf...Go to Crevier. I never get charged for gas and their service is excellent. It's only another 15 minutes from McKenna.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts